2046 Black River St., Suite #2
Monday thru Friday, 9am - 5pm
Harbor Drug II is proud to be affiliated with Deckerville Community Hospital.
Harbor Drug II provides expert pharmaceutical services to Deckerville and surrounding communities. Our professional services include: medication therapy management, flu/pneumonia/whooping cough immunizations, and special packaging to help patients take their medication correctly to give them the best results.
We have a good selection of vitamins, cough and cold remedies, laxatives, digestive aids, and other over the counter products often recommended by physicians. You can even pick up a quick greeting card or print out your favorite photos with our Kodak picture kiosk.
Deckerville Community Hospital has collaborated with Harbor Drugs II to save you money on your prescriptions by using the RxPreferred 340b program.
When your Deckerville Community Hospital provider writes you a prescription that is not covered by your insurance or if your copays are higher than your prescription, Harbor Drugs II Pharmacy may be able to use this program to save you money while making sure you get the medication that is most effective for you.
- If you DO NOT have prescription insurance coverage, you can use the RxPreferred 340b registration card provided to you by your Deckerville Community Hospital provider or office staff to save money on many medications especially name brand ones.
- If you DO have prescription insurance, some of your medications may be priced less than your co-pay on the 340b program. You may also be able to purchase prescriptions not covered by your insurance prescription plan at a significant savings.
- You must be a patient of one of Deckerville Community Hospital's providers to be eligible to use the 340b discount drug program.
- This program is only available to you from our contracted pharmacy, Harbor Drug II located at 2046 Black River St. at the west end of Deckerville.
- Be sure to ask for your RxPreferred 340b card at your next visit.
Call Harbor Drugs II at 810.376.8070 Monday-Friday from 9-5 if you have any questions regarding the 340b Program. As an added bonus, using the program will help Deckerville Community Hospital to continue to serve our community.
Scott Rayl and his wife Becky have made Harbor Beach their home for over 30 years. They moved here after graduation from Ferris State College in 1981 and have enjoyed raising three children in our community. Scott has served on many local boards and commissions over the years. Professionally, Scott is certified in Immunizations Delivery, a fellow in the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists, and Director of Pharmacy at Harbor Beach Community Hospital and Deckerville Community Hospital. Scott is proud to own and operate both the Harbor Beach and Deckerville locations of Harbor Drug with his business partner of 20 years, Mike Delpiere.
Michael is a 1979 Graduate from Bad Axe HS and 1984 Graduate from Ferris State University with a BS in Pharmacy. Michael has worked at Harbor Drug since 1991 where he is primarily responsible for the operation of the store. Professionally, Michael is certified in Immunization Delivery and is involved in the Michigan Pharmacists Association serving on the board of Pharmacy Services, Inc. Michael has been very involved in many community activities including the Harbor Beach Athletic Association and School Board. Michael is the announcer for all Harbor Beach Football games. Michael has been married 30 years to his wife Laurie and they have three children; Scott, Lindsey, Alex.
Janeane is a 2000 graduate of Harbor Beach Community High School and a 2010 graduate of Ferris State University with a doctorate in pharmacy. She has worked for Harbor Drug since 2000, first as a clerk, then as a pharmacy technician, and finally as a pharmacist. She currently manages the pharmacy at our Deckerville location. She is certified in Immunization Delivery. Janeane is a member of the Michigan Pharmacists Association and the National Community Pharmacists Association. She enjoys visiting her family's cabin, traveling and rooting for the Detroit Tigers.