Taking pride in providing the very best health care.
Harbor Drug II
Harbor Drug II is proud to be affiliated with Deckerville Community Hospital.
Harbor Drug II provides expert pharmaceutical services to Deckerville and surrounding communities. Our professional services include: medication therapy management, flu/pneumonia/whooping cough immunizations, and special packaging to help patients take their medication correctly to give them the best results.
We have a good selection of vitamins, cough and cold remedies, laxatives, digestive aids, and other over-the-counter products often recommended by physicians.
Deckerville Community Hospital has collaborated with Harbor Drugs II to save you money on your prescriptions by using the RxPreferred 340b program.
When your Deckerville Community Hospital provider writes you a prescription that is not covered by your insurance or if your copays are higher than your prescription, Harbor Drugs II Pharmacy may be able to use this program to save you money while making sure you get the medication that is most effective for you.
- If you DO NOT have prescription insurance coverage, you can use the RxPreferred 340b registration card provided to you by your Deckerville Community Hospital provider or office staff to save money on many medications especially name brand ones.
- If you DO have prescription insurance, some of your medications may be priced less than your co-pay on the 340b program. You may also be able to purchase prescriptions not covered by your insurance prescription plan at a significant savings.
- You must be a patient of one of Deckerville Community Hospital’s providers to be eligible to use the 340b discount drug program.
- This program is only available to you from our contracted pharmacy, Harbor Drug II located at 2046 Black River St. at the west end of Deckerville.
- Be sure to ask for your RxPreferred 340b card at your next visit.
Contact us at 810-376-8070 if you have any questions regarding the 340b Program. As an added bonus, using the program will help Deckerville Community Hospital to continue to serve our community.
Meet Our Staff
Scott Rayl, R.Ph
Michael Delpiere, R.Ph
Dana Nicol, Pharm.D.
2046 Black River St., Suite #2, Deckerville, MI 48427